Homosassa and Crystal River Scalloping with Captain Mike Howard
Captain Mike Howard is a retired U.S. Army vet and a retired police officer. His entire life has been service to others. He continues this in how you are served during your adventure. As a lifetime long outdoors man along with fishing the inshore waters of the Nature Coast for almost two decades, his experience will ensure you have the trip of a lifetime.
Captain Mike enjoys taking people of all ages and abilities. Whether it be fishing or scalloping you will have a great day
Twenty two foot Polar Bay 220 powered by a Yamaha 150 HP 4 stroke, Minn Kota trolling motor, Power Pole Blade and latest electronics. Plenty of room for 6 scallopers.
• All equipment
(you are welcome to bring your own)
• Boat and Fuel
• Ice and cooler for scallops
• Digital Pictures
• First Aid kit
• All U.S.C.G. approved equipment
• Hard work and Great attitude
• A lifetime of expertise on local waters
(Nearly two decades of experience)
Scallop Charter 6 Max 4 Hours $70 per / $280 minimum
Can accommodate more with extra boat.
what you should bring…
• Sunglasses (polarized is best)
• Light Colored Clothing (Layers during cold weather)
• Deck Shoes, Boat Shoes or Athletic Shoes with
Light / White Soles
• Lunch / Snacks / Beverages in own small cooler
(Playmate or such – non-glass containers please)
• Camera (optional)
• Waterproof bag for your camera, cell phone, etc.
(1 gal. Ziplock)
or Call 352-446-2639