Crystal River Scalloping – Captain Blake Shidler
Hang Em High Sport Fishing
My name is Capt Blake Shidler of Hang Em High Sport Fishing and I am one of the premier scalloping captains out of Crystal River Fl. I was born and raised in Crystal River and have been fishing and scalloping in our local waters my entire life so you can rest assured that I know where to find the scallops. I strive to do everything that I can to make sure that each customer enjoys their trip with me and am happy to customize a trip to accommodate special requests as best I can.
All of my scalloping and inshore fishing trips take place out of my 24ft Carolina Skiff powered by a 150hp Yamaha outboard. This boat carries up to 6 people easily and allows us to travel to the scalloping grounds in a hurry.
I offer both half day and full day scallop trips and I also do combination trips of half day scalloping and half day fishing which tends to be a real crowd pleaser. Scalloping is a great experience for families as it easy for people from all age categories, I am also more than happy to help less experienced swimmers learn how find these tasty shellfish.
I run the majority of my trips out of The Plantation Hotel and Dive shop but I am willing to pick up my customers from any of the water front hotels in Crystal River area upon request.
What we supply:
• We supply a Salt Water Fishing license for everyone on board
• Bottled drinking water and a large cooler with ice for your food and drinks
• Mask and Snorkel (fins are available based on shoe size)
• We will ice down your scallops for you
What you should bring:
• Snorkel gear if you have it, most people tend to be most comfortable with their own gear
• A towel to dry off with
• Hat, Sunscreen, and Sunglasses
• Lunch or any other snacks that you may want
• Half Day $300 for 4 people, $50 per additional person up to 6 total people
• Full Day $400 for 4 people, $50 per additional person up to 6 total people
Call (352) 586-2748 or
Click to email us